Friday 4 July 2008

rain rain go away!

heavy downpour this morning was scary!... the whiplash of the rain sends the windows clattering to the point of being blown away any minute!

I'm not kidding!.. i was woken up by it & was too jittery to get back to slumberland.......

mummy sensed my fear & asked papa to carry me & let me nestle inbetween them! oooo.. nice! i feel so secure & warm...

i decided to try my luck, inched closer to mummy & lie on her shoulders .. so far so good, mummy never ask me to sleep on my own! Eventually i inched away and sleep on her pillow instead! (psst.. mummy's shoulders are too bony!).. couple of minutes later, i wriggled outta the comforter as its too HOT to zzzzz... i got my own thermals, permanently attached!, thanks but no thanks for the pseudo coat kekeke.. within minutes, im back to my moo-moo-land, chasing kittties, all limbs splayed between papa+mummy :D..

not bad an outcome for a cold stormy nite eh ;) i feel so lurrveeee...

till the next drama unfolds...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger