Monday 7 July 2008

monday bluezzzzz

big YAWNS with my tonsils in full glory........

I detest mondays just as much as anyone out there! not that i need to work for my keep or anything like that.. well.. haiz.....i'll be ALL alone you see.. as papa + mummy will start their mon - fri "work days" ..

what is work anywayz? im like Garfield, we live by the mantra, "So much time, so little to do"

not that i can stop them from going to work... but boy DO i tryyy .. very hard in fact, EVERY single monday! ... i start with the refusing to get outta bed till the eleventh hour, not wanting to eat, pee or poo, switching on my sulker mode with the most heart-wrenching "puss in boots imploring eyes"!!

it's not a sure proof tactic but it managed to make mummy take urgent leave on few RAREST occassions... like they say.. you never try, you never know :p

FYI, i failed again this morning.. better luck next monday! i'm positive like that *wink*

well.. shoo shooo.. "working" people.. get back to work! dont let me keep you.. im gonna go about my business doing what i does best.... DOING NOTHING...lol..wahahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate mondays too! It's is jus so blue... can i be like you? So much time so little to do?

Anonymous said...

btw LKK mummy is sicko today! Rest well ...

Powered By Blogger