Tuesday 29 July 2008

jammies = sweet dreamz

last week was rainy & the weather was reallllllii chilly.. i cant seemed to sleep thru the nite without wiggling about for a warm spot .. brrgggg...pluzzzee..someone, anyone! switch off the AC for Christ sake! PRONTO!

obviously my plea will never be heeded as my whale-like, bear in permanent hibernation mode papa cant sleep with anything less than minus zero (feels like the Arctic to me)

mummy noticed my restlessness & started wearing jammies for me before we hit the sack! *ta-dah* just like that! i was out for the count nitely & didnt stir till papa+mummy is to the point of being late for work! lol~

well, its win-win situation for everyone at home. *winks* ever since the introduction of jammies, mummy gets to sleep till her irritating alarm jolts her from reverie.

note: the "AdiDog" tee is a gift from Golf papa...thankies~


*wish list*

~ more treats
~ new jammies (macho ones pls, i got an image to upkeep *hmpf~)
~ mummy to quit her job & be with me 24/7
~ More toys *erm maybe not.. let's wait a few wks b4 i put thru this request as papa just bought me Stitch*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger