Wednesday 16 July 2008

lonely no more

papa's away...... its party time! *party poppers & champagne*

i might seemed very heartless but on the contrary, i love papa to bits, it's just that mummy is much more malleable and lets me gets away with blue murder! (not literally! rolls my eyes..)

for this "papa-is-away" period, mummy decided to bundle me up and seek refuge at Aunty Cecilia's!!!! woohoo... it's like xmas came early for me that kinda feeling.. double whoopie! *singing: "happy sha la la" instead of "Lonely by Acorn" hahaha... i get to play with Happy (aka pwettie cousin *wink*) all day long instead of playing the pinning game at home.. la-la-la...

*whispers* as much as i love papa, i wish my "early xmas" last longer kekeke...

*hollers* papa come home soon! i missssssssssed u sooo doggie much.. pluzzeee don't forget to buy me a gift! :p

laters peeps.. i need to make full furry use of my time ...PLAYING of course!.. what else!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join us at sentosa!!

Codyism said...

come & pick me ! haha

Powered By Blogger