Friday 4 July 2008

itchy business

im having breakouts!!!!!!! OMG!.... i need a beautician to give me a once over pronto!.. erm .. maybe a vet will do the trick.

i dunno what got over me, i started with 1...2...3... nooooooooo... 20 - 30 big red angry boils all over my upper body!!

mummy has been painstakingly applying some 'elixir' on it & willing it to subside.... well, being the ever angelic me, i played my part too! i recline on the couch (visualise me sun bathing on the sundeck chair) & let her go about working her 'healing hands' magic .. yawns.. no love lost here, i get my baby carrot end of the ordeal :p cool deal huh?

haiz.. it's no joke, i tell ya.. it's so itchy scratchy that i so wanna call 911!!!

papa & mummy is gonna soak me in medicated shampoo tmr... as much as i hate to take baths(as in capital H) , i think its worth a shot!

till then, i hope to the kind lord above to relieve me of my sins... oops. i meant my itch.

peace out... me gonna terrorize my toy giraffe ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you poor thing! Next time when i visit u ..we should play catch the ball game!! & earn some treats eh!! hahaha

Codyism said...

yayyyyyyy... angeline prettiest jiejie is the BESTEST.. jiejie ni yao chi qing jiao mah... wahahaha

Powered By Blogger