Thursday 11 September 2008

mohawk!!



I got a new MOHAWK hair cut!

papa says,in order to match my mischievous disposition; this hair cut will suit me to a T.

Yawns.. it's just a hair cut, no biggie, but I managed to evoke many brouhaha amongst the humans.. *humans! *rolls my eyes*

I overheard "cute", "funny" followed by guffaws..... whoa! hold it there humans! me ain't farni k, im the epitome of class, good looks of my kind k!! hmmpfff…

Anyways, all talks ain’t gonna help me out here thus I shall urge my lazy mummy to post a pic of my latest hairdo!

Till then, you ppl shall be the judge ya ;)

2 comments:

*birdee* the alpha miniature schnauzer bitch said...

u look cool wit ur new fur-cut! we've an award for u btw, come hav a look yah =p

Codyism said...

huh.. where where.. wat award? i hope its something yumi-li-cious *drools*

Powered By Blogger