Wednesday 3 December 2008

rain rain go away


rain rain pluzzzzzzzzzz go away.. lil Cody wants to go out & play! woof...

it's the wet season yet again, hmmpf.. i dont get to go out for my long walks as much :(

mummy sensed my disappointment everyday thus she resorted to bringing me to the multi-storey car park to placate me :p

on days when there wasnt any cars, ABNN washing cars or "shady ppl loitering" on the highest floor, she will unleash me & let me work my glutes... one should never let their muscles get wasted ya know ;)

haizzz.... nothing beats my stairmaster (overhead bridge), fresh-air, unrestrictive open space (car-park has got concrete walls!)..

oh well.. guess i just have to make do for now ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xiao Pong so pooooooooooor thing hor

Powered By Blogger